III, No 1, Russkie v Anglii: Russkaya emigratsiya v kontekste russko-angliiskikh literaturnykh svyazei v pervoi polovine XX v. London: Chatto and Windus, The Beautiful Genius.
Realism (late s-early s) | Scholastic ART | vysujuwury.tk
Turgenev v Anglii: pervye polveka [The Beautiful Genius. Turgenev in England: the first half-century]. Turgenev and the context of English literature, — London, New York: Routledge, An Outline of Russian Literature.
Previous page Next page. Linguistics University of Nizhny Novgorod. Read preview.
Turgenev: Art, Ideology and Legacy
Synopsis Turgenev and the Context of English Literature examines the cultural outlook in the Anglo-Saxon world in the second half of the nineteenth century by looking at the reception of Turgenev's work during the period. By analysing the timing and quality of the contemporary English translations of Turgenev's work, and his influence on the work of a number of writers including Henry James and George Gissing, Glyn Turton charts the development of contemporary cultural and moral attitudes.
- Turgenev and the Context of English Literature: 1850-1900.
- Foundations of constructive mathematics: metamathematical studies issue 3.
- Devils Dream: A Novel About Nathan Bedford Forrest?
- The British Myth of Russia.
- Book Turgenev And The Context Of English Literature 1850 1900;