Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 17 12 iindex 22 Trinity College , USA.
Survey Articles (Regional)
Verified email at trincoll. Politics of Migration to Europe. Articles Cited by. The Migration Reader: exploring politics and policies, , West European immigration and immigrant policy in the new century, , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms. The political incorporation of immigrants in Europe: Trends and implications AM Messina The Migration Reader: exploring politics and policies, , Ethnic minorities and the British party system in the s and beyond AM Messina Race and British electoral politics, , Race and party competition in Britain: policy formation in the post-consensus period AM Messina Parliamentary Affairs 38 4 , , This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.
See details for description of any imperfections. Skip to main content. We're sorry, something went wrong.
- Political scientist analyzes fallout from European immigration in new book.
- Foodborne Disease Handbook, Volume 4: Seafood and Environmental Toxins!
- The Logics and Politics of Post-WWII Migration to Western Europe : Anthony Messina : ?
- Anthony M. Messina, The Logics and Politics of Post-WWII Migration to Western Europe | SpringerLink;
Please try again. Messina , Hardcover Be the first to write a review. About this product.rassiotalrifa.cf/sending-large-files-free-mac.php
Knitting Expedition: Immigration to Europe | International Studies Review | Oxford Academic
Stock photo. Pre-owned: lowest price The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously. A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition.
- April 2008, Volume 15, Number 2;
- Listening with Purpose: Entry Points into Shame and Narcissistic Vulnerability?
- EU: Blue Cards - Migration News | Migration Dialogue.
Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged. Messina A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition.
Opposition to immigration
See details. Buy It Now.
- You are being redirected;
- Philip Pullmans His Dark Materials: A Multiple Allegory: Attacking Religious Superstition in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and Paradise Lost: Attacking ... Witch and the Wardrobe and Paradise Lost!
- The Logics and Politics of Post-WWII Migration to Western Europe: Introduction - Semantic Scholar.
- Anthony M. Messina - Google Scholar Citations.
- Asia Bond monitor: September 2011.
- Babylonian Oil Magic in the Talmud and in the later Jewish Literature.
Add to cart. Sold by thrift.
Book The Logics And Politics Of Post Wwii Migration To Western Europe
Messina , Hardcover. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information Few phenomena have been more disruptive to West European politics and society than the accumulative experience of post-WWII immigration. Against this backdrop spring two questions: Why have the immigrant-receiving states historically permitted high levels of immigration?
EU: Blue Cards
To what degree can the social and political fallout precipitated by immigration be politically managed? Utilizing evidence from a variety of sources, this study explores the links between immigration and the surge of popular support for anti-immigrant groups; its implications for state sovereignty; its elevation to the policy agenda of the European Union; and its domestic legacies. It argues that post-WWII migration is primarily an interest-driven phenomenon that has historically served the macroeconomic and political interests of the receiving countries.
Moreover, it is the role of politics in adjudicating the claims presented by domestic economic actors, foreign policy commitments, and humanitarian norms that creates a permissive environment for significant migration to Western Europe.
Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Introduction: immigration and state sovereignty; 2.
The origins and trajectory of post-WWII immigration; 3.